5 BENEFITS OF BATHING WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
There are so many amazing ways that you can use apple cider vinegar and one of my favourites is to add it in my bath tub! Adding 1-2 cups of raw, organic, unprocessed apple cider vinegar to a warm bath creates a rejuvenating experience that also provides health benefits to your skin.
• A bath of apple cider vinegar can aid in redness reduction and can minimize inflammation. Soak in a bath with apple cider vinegar for immediate relief.
• Apple cider vinegar has many medicinal properties and is excellent for skin regeneration and repair and also for treating many bacterial and fungal infections. Apple cider vinegar penetrates deep into the skin and exerts its pressure on the infected skin.
3. REBALANCES PH LEVELS
• Bathing with apple cider vinegar helps to maintain the proper pH level of your skin, which is naturally acidic. This acidic top layer of skin provides a barrier against toxins, but is stripped away through the use of body washes and soaps that have an alkaline base. Apple cider vinegar baths rebalance the skin's pH level to detoxify your body.
4. SHRINKS PORES
• The natural acids in apple cider vinegar help to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores, giving you a more youthful appearance and flawless complexion.
5. TREATS ECZEMA
• The anti-oxidant present in apple cider vinegar called beta-carotene promotes the growth of new skin cells and improves the skin health which is affected by eczema.